ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS – ORDERS
When visiting the website of the Company VK Hellas Electric S.A. - Vaios Karakostas SA https://www.vk-led.com and send orders or emails, you automatically accept the right of the Company VK Hellas Electric S.A. - Vaios Karakostas SA, accordingly, to contact you electronically. You agree in advance that electronic communication and information flowing through it, complies with the applicable legal requirements and rules on the exchange of such information in written form.
Your order can be sent:
• Via fax, at +30210-9958374
• via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or to the direct email addresses of our sellers
• using your account and our online ordering system through our website https://www.vk-led.com
• through the customer service support at +30210-9969610-1
For your faster and safer service, we recommend sending your orders in writing, indicating:
• the pricing code and/or the item model
• the exact description of the products as well as the exact quantity that you would like to obtain. If your order does not enlist the desirable quantity, then the MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) will be sent to you.
DELIVERY / ORDER SENDING
The goods travel for the account and under the responsibility of the buyer and no responsibility lies with our company for any loss or damage of the goods during their transportation. The goods can be insured only upon written request and at the buyer's expense. The shipping of your goods at your place of residence can be done by the means of transport of our company if your headquarters are within the service boundary (Prefecture of Attica) or at the headquarters of the transport companies for shipments outside the Prefecture of Attica.
PRODUCT RETURN - Return Merchandise Agreement (RMA)
In any case, all returned products must be accompanied by a shipping invoice, which must accompany the completed RMA form, which you can find and print on our website. RMA products should be individually packaged and in such a way as not to get damaged during their transportation. Any products shipped without a standard packaging to protect them, will not be accepted.
1. If a transport company is used, then the cost of dispatching the goods shall be borne by the customer.
2. The goods that are to be reimbursed for issuing a credit invoice should:
• be in excellent condition and in their original packaging,
• they shouldn’t have any stickers (e.g. prices, etc.) on them or their packaging, and
• during their transportation, they should be packed in a separate package (carton) so as for them to not be damaged.
3. Returns shall only be accepted within 30 days of the date of issue of the purchase invoice of the returned products.
4. Defective products are not eligible for credit invoicing. They are repaired or replaced with new ones, provided they are under warranty.
You should send us the RMA products:
• with all their accessories,
• RMA form completed correctly,
• the accompanying shipping invoice and
• the proof of retail/sales invoice for these products
All the above are sent at the expense of the sender, at our company's headquarters, Aristotelous Street No. 8, Postal Code: 17778 – Taurus, Greece.
If any of the above is absent, the RMA product cannot be accepted. After receiving the above and performing the necessary review from our Technical Department in order to ascertain the product problem which is reported in the RMA form, then:
• If the products can be repaired, then we repair them and we send them to you with your next order,
• If the products are impossible to repair and are covered under warranty, then they are replaced with new ones.
5. If it has been ascertained that the damage has been caused by customer misuse, then the product is out of warranty.
6. Product returns are not to be accepted if they have been damaged during their transportation by the shipping company.
7. Before you send the goods for return, it is necessary that you have the acceptance of the return form, sealed and signed by our company.
All of the content on the website https://www.vk-led.com, including, but not limited to, texts, graphics, trademarks, images (regardless of attributes), digital files and software, is the exclusive property of the Company VK Hellas Electric S.A. - Vaios Karakostas SA or content providers working with the website and is protected by Greek and International copyright laws.
It is forbidden to collect and use product catalogs, product descriptions or prices, any indirect use of the website https://www.vk-led.com and its contents for the benefit of another business, whether commercial or not, without the written consent of the Company VK Hellas Electric SA - Vaios Karakostas SA. All website designs, texts, graphics, selections and settings are property of the Company VK Hellas Electric S.A. - Vaios Karakostas SA and bear intellectual property rights. All rights are reserved.
USAGE LICENSE AND ACCESS TO THE ELECTRONIC SHOP
Our company VK Hellas Electric S.A. - Vaios Karakostas SA provides its users with limited access and usage to the website https://www.vk-led.com for their information, order placements, and contact with the company.
The website visitors retain a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink for the homepage of the website https://www.vk-led.com on their own web site, as long as this hyperlink does not describe the content of our website and the products or services in a fake, misleading, reductive or otherwise unpleasant way.
Any unauthorized use interrupts the license or access granted by the Company VK Hellas Electric S.A. - Vaios Karakostas SA.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FROM USING THE WEB SITE
The website https://www.vk-led.com is provided by the Company VK Hellas Electric S.A. - Vaios Karakostas SA "as it is" and "as it is available". The Company VK Hellas Electric S.A. - Vaios Karakostas SA does not endorse any representation or authorization of any kind, expressed or implied, both regarding the operation of the website and also regarding the information, content, material or products contained therein. For this reason, the users of the site agree to use it at their own risk.
The Company VK Hellas Electric S.A. - Vaios Karakostas SA does not guarantee that on the website https://www.vk-led.com , the servers or emails sent from the website do not contain viruses or other harmful elements. The Company VK Hellas Electric S.A. - Vaios Karakostas SA does not bear any responsibility for any form of damage that may arise through the use of the website, including - but not limited to - direct, indirect, accidental, incidental, and consequential disasters. On the website https://www.vk-led.com, the employees or other representatives of the Company VK Hellas Electric S.A. - Vaios Karakostas SA shall not be liable in any circumstances for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special damages or expenses or financial penalties, including - but not limited to - lost profits, business disruption, loss of information, data or clientele, loss or damage of property and for any third party claims arising out of or in connection with the usage, copying or presenting of this site or its contents or any other linked website.
The Company VK Hellas Electric S.A. - Vaios Karakostas SA, via the https://www.vk-led.com website, attempts to be as accurate as possible with regard to the characteristics of the products displayed. However, the Company VK Hellas Electric S.A. - Vaios Karakostas SA is not responsible if the features or other contents related to the products that are sold through the website https://www.vk-led.com are inaccurate, incomplete, not up to date, or generally mistaken.
APPLICABLE LAW – DIFFERENCES